Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Productive evening? You decide...

Tonight: I spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to make a blog layout/template. I sort of made one. I found lots of cute things to use and made a layout....that was OK but really overall just sucked. Then I realized that it is hard and time consuming to make a decent layout and I will just stick with what other people have made. But at least I have tried so now I know this.

I have spent the last 2 hours...gasp...writing! Yes writing my story that is still on chapter 3. It was a fun action scene which are my favorite to write. Now I have to figure out how to wrap the chapter up. And in case you are wondering, yes, it does suck. I am embarrassed at half of what I wrote. But it is down. On paper. Well, on MS Word, but same idea.

What I will struggle with: going from a fight scene into a dialog scene into a transition scene. How do you go from adrenaline pumping, almost dying, into we need to get from point A to point B in a car? Just leave it out? I might have to do that. I have to think on it. The car driving- not important. So...I probably need to back up a paragraph or two and just end it there. Ok. Talked it out. I'll see what I can do about that tomorrow.

I also worked on a school project for about an hour. Will have to finish that tomorrow. I will share as I have to upload it on YouTube. It is quite hilarious.

Ok. Going to bed now. As I fall asleep I will try to think of more lovely scenes for my story. Usually puts me right to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment