Friday, January 25, 2013

Blog...is...working

So I came home from a rough day at work today. I am wiped out. I wanted to go to bed at 6:00pm. But I ate and worked on crocheting this blanket for a bit...and I am still tired. I was going to go to bed without writing a thing....

But I couldn't.

Because I didn't want to type in my blog today that I wrote nothing for the second day in a row. How crazy is that? So....  I went back and deleted like half a page from the end of Chapter 3 and finished it off. Then I went and started chapter 4. One hundred and ten words of it. That's all I'm doing, I'm so tired I could fall asleep on this desk right now.

In other news, Project Runway is starting up. Yey! But this season is all teamwork. Boo! I mean, I know they do it for the drama but I watch it for the clothes making, the drama is secondary to me. And let me tell you...not impressed with the first runway show. Not my fav. And there are no personalities that stand out yet. I mean, last season you at least KNEW you hated Gunner starting day 1. This one doesn't have me hating anyone in particular yet....but I do noticed that all the old people they "cast" are usually idiots. I was rooting for this old lady in the show until she made her dress and WHOA, she's gots to go!

Best part of the show was the judges. Yey for Zac Posen, whom I recognize I think from America's Next Top Model. That would be the only reason I would know ANY name in fashion. I think he will be a fantastic judge. And the guest just was Christian, my all time favorite PR contestant! He didn't make my favorite clothes but that's a dude with personality you can't stop. Lurve him to death.

Here is why:






















Those were the best gifs I could find. Now for the fashion:





And I love these shoes:



 So a lot of slacking but a little progress made tonight in writing. Work tomorrow, so bed now. Loves!




2 comments:

Sarah Captured said...

That guy looks hilarious!! I never watched Project Runway, I lose patience with reality shows like that a lot of the time.
I liked all the dresses you chose....not so sure about those shoes though! lol

Calicocoa said...

The internet is definitely lacking in christian siriano gifs....

This PR seems like its going to be a disaster though. The egos are only going to get bigger. Everyone's tolerating each other *now* but just wait till that sleep deprivation, stress, and pressure starts getting to em. WE'LL SEE!

Post a Comment