Thursday, January 24, 2013

No writing today

So I have spent most of the day working on two video like things for school today. They were actually fun in the end and I have learned some new software so the day wasn't totally wasted. If you're interested, see here. That took up a majority of my day.

I also caught up with Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, and Hart of Dixie. HoD was the best of the three I watched today. I love that show, I don't care what anyone says. I love Wade. And I liked George in this one, surprisingly.

Now I am trying to finish this baby blanket for a friend in GA while watching CSI: Miami (on Netflix, started from the beginning and going through the seasons when I need background noise). This show is so el oh el. The guy says the car was a Mercedes S class and some how Horatio pulls out a measuring tape from his buttocks and measures the wheelbase of random dirt left behind and tells the due he's lying because an S class has a 66 inch wheel base and the one he just measured was 62 inches. WHAT? You just randomly know that fact? Then they ask for the truth and the dude says it was like a Grand Prix and they just believe him. No "wheel base facts" on a Grand Prix, eh H?

But you have to love this show in spite of David Caruso. He's just something to laugh at every time he says or does something nonsensical. Which is often. I watch it for Callie, chick knows her firearms. And Speed. Except Speed just died in this ep....so now I watch for Ryan. OMG next episode, CHANNING TATUM looks so young. He's such a thug.

I think I am going to skip editing my story tonight. I am going to concentrate on finishing this blanket. I prefer to write when I am fresh on the computer and I am kind of sick of my computer today.

Meanwhile, I want to make out with Wade's face- I think he will be my new Elijah muse.






2 comments:

Sarah Captured said...

Dude - you're like one of those cool how-to videos on YouTube! I learned some photoshop stuff that way lol.

Yeah...never could get into CSI: Miami. That guys a weirdo. Totally obsessed with SVU - but i've seen them all.

I have no idea who that guy is in your pictures, but he's cute!

Calicocoa said...

Mmm I want to make out with his abs.

Post a Comment