Friday, June 7, 2013

NaNoWriMo for July

Stacey convinced me to do this: http://campnanowrimo.org/

Really, she just texted me and said "Sign up for camp nano so I can request you as a cabin mate." That was really all it took. I am a sucker.

So now the question is...what do I write? I have 23ish days to decide, make an outline, and prepare. I should obviously use something I already have an idea about....but that's a lot of ideas. Which one do I think I can whip out in 31 days?

My current writing is slow. Been working on my end of class projects for my current tech class, which has taken up a lot of time. I am also working on a baby blanket for my friend, so that is taking up time. And all my sewing. Takes up time. I need about 12 more hours in each day.

Ok. Speaking of. I have things to do in the next hour before I go to work. So this is a short one today.

I am not a huge Ryan Gosling fan but man, does he always know the right thing to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment